KASTURBA INSTIUTE OF DELHI
MUNI MAYA RAM MARG
Hostel Admission Policy for Kasturba Polytechnic for Women for the year 2010(onwards)
Hostel committee members have revised the policy for admission in hostel, KPW as follows:
- Application for admission to KPW hostel should be made on prescribed form obtainable from hostel warden, KPW along with the following documents
- One attested photocopy of medical certificate.
- One attested photocopy of residence proof.
- One attested photocopy of residence proof of local guardian.
- One photocopy of admission slip.
- Suppression of facts and/or providing wrong information would be liable to cancellation of admission.
- Hostel accommodation will be cancelled if student is continuous absent from hostel for more than 10 days without any reason and without the permission of hostel warden.
Allocation of seats:-
- The 50 single seated rooms are proportionally divided according to total intake of department as follows
- First year seats will be allocated CET rank wise to the outside Delhi students only.
No NCR and Delhi students will be given hostel facility.
- Students of 2nd year and Final year (having hostel accommodation) are given priority for readmission in hostel except for the following case
Involvement in misbehavior/misconduct with staff or fellow students.
Non payment of dues for more than 15 days.
Keeping guest without permission of hostel warden.
Anti social activites in hostel.
Mischief/causing damage to hostel/institute property.
Any student detained because of short of attendece without any genuine reason.